Monday, March 5, 2018

Temple, Interviews, and Exchanges

 Hey all!!

With a crazy afternoon, time for emailing is cut short a bit so this one is going to be quick!
Three main things this week!


First interviews with President and Sister Hymas!! They are seriously the best and so inspired. I always walking away feeling wonderful and stronger. Highlight would have to be when President said he should write a talk about repentance using an analogy about cockroaches. If you deal with the day to day problems, you won't have such a huge problem in the end. Love them both!!

Then we had the temple. Oh my goodness. Favorite place in the world. I felt so much peace being there.I never wanted to leave, never! I can't wait to be able to go as often as I want!! Even though the rain and wind was crazy, most definitely worth it. 

And final fun thing for the week was that I got to go on exchanges with Hermana Najera. She is so fun and it was a blast getting to spend the day with her. I have so much to learn from all the sisters I get to serve around I love it!!

We also found two new investigators and Kelly is now on date for March 17th and super solid!! 

I know this church is true. I know Jesus is the Christ. I love being a missionary!!

Much Love Always, 
Sister MJ Baird

The amazing Beehives of the Ironwood Crossing 1st Ward sent me a package. Amazingly, not a single item fell out. Not sure how that happened! (Sis. Baird's parents Ward)

The amazing Beehives of the Ironwood Crossing 1st Ward (Sis. Baird's parents Ward)


Who doesn't like a picture of a beautiful rainbow?



Sis Richins checking the depth of the water to ensure we could 'get through'!

Selfie with the Seymour kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment