Monday, March 12, 2018

14/18th of the way done!

Howdy all!!

I guess Sister Richins is rubbing off on me. Just kidding, I just thought it would be fun to say. :) Fun little tid bit though, this morning I was asked if I had an accent. I haven't gotten that my whole mission. 

This week has been an adventure yet again. I started it off by having a mission meeting with some of the other missionaries in the mission. We ended up leaving the meeting with our old "dinosaur" phones being replaced with smart phones!

 
We now have a Smartphone!

This coming week, the rest of the mission will be getting them. It has been a neat experience seeing the added blessings of having yet again, just another tool in our tool belt! 

Wednesday I had an eye appointment, which was awesome. Don't wait 14 months to get yours eyes checked! We also found out that we were going to have our apartment sprayed for cockroaches again just to be safe, and that means rearranging the apartment.. again. 

Thursday we had service and that was fun. We also got to go on a Temple tour with Kelley and I got to see Sister Tenney, my 4th daughter <3 It was a great day!

Friday we had district meeting and it was amazing. The Zone Leaders and I got to give a training to start, then to regular meetings, and finished by coming back together, having a member of the High Council come and talk to us about member work. It was inspiring!

Saturday, we started the day off by having Kelley's baptismal interview. All went well and she is ready to go for this coming Saturday!! However, when we got home Sister Richins was not feeling well. She told me she just needed a 20 minute nap and she would be good. Well, Heavenly Father made sure she forgot to put the sound on for the alarm she set, and ended up sleeping from 9:45 is in the morning until 3:45 ish in the evening. And when she woke up, she had a fever and went straight back to sleeping. She ended up being sick all Saturday, and all Sunday. Allowing me to attend 3 sacrament meetings, because the Hermanas did splits so I could go. And today she is finally on the uphill, but still recovering. 

It seems Sister Richins and I just can't get a normal week. that is okay though, what fun would that be? :) 

I want you all to know I love you and miss you and hey, I guess I have 99 days left! Who knew.
 
Stay close to the Lord, He is the best.

Much Love Always,
Sister MJ Baird

Sis Baird is honing her 'cooking skills'. That was supposed to be 'Pita Bread'. 



Got to see Sis Koller (MTC companion) at a mission meeting this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment