Monday, March 26, 2018

On the move again!

Hoppy afternoon everyone!! 


Hehe, enjoy the pun :D 

Anyway, I have almost no time this week, so I am going to have to keep this quite short and powerful. I have a ton of pictures, so hopefully that makes up for it. 

I'll start with the fun news. I received my transfer call this past Saturday and I will be leaving my loved companion and area and heading to the Carmicheal Stake. I will be serving in the Fair Oaks Park North Ward and the River City YSA Carmichael area. Serving YSA should be interesting!! My new companion is Sister Van Vaulkenburg. I am so excited! I have never seen this girl frown or stop laughing, so I am pretty pumped!

Kelley is still moving forward and we are hoping to get her to the Temple soon, like this week soon!! 

We have been working with members a lot more lately, and I am so excited to see where the work starts to go here. I know the Lord inspires the work to go the way He wants it to and I think we finally figured out what that is!!

I love and miss you all!!! 

Much Love Always, 
Sister MJ Baird
Ashley and Sis Baird


L to R - Wilcox family, Sis Baird and the Lenehan family



Tovar family

Long family


Sis Devey and Sis Baird


Last District photo

Bishop and Sister Suafoa and Sis Baird


Taylor family


Sis Taylor and Sis Baird happened to match - crazy and unplanned!

Sis Zufelt and Sis Baird


Kristi and Cody and Sis Baird


Kelley, their recent convert working on Family History.


Combined p-day with East Sacramento District

Combined p-day with East Sacramento District


Sis Baird and the Nelson family

Sis Baird and Sis Nelson


Turkey walking around...had to snap a pic!


Sis Baird and Sis Richins with the Lewis family.

No comments:

Post a Comment