Monday, February 5, 2018

This week I have failed at being creative with the title..

 Another week down in the life of Sister Baird. 


Well, first off. To those who are still on this journey with me, thank you! It guess it has been a bit now. You are my favorite if you are still reading this. :D

Onto the week. 

So the first exciting part was that we got to go on exchanges with the most wonderful Sisters in East Sacramento. I was with the amazing Sister Tatafu and Sister Tenney.
Sis Baird and Sis Tenney on exchanges w/ East Sacramento Sisters.

It was so much fun to be with the two sisters. We biked all the way up to dinner, and oh man was that worth it. We learned just how important it is to follow the spirit. The spirit is the best person to have on your side, giving you little clues here and there the whole time. 

A cool experience I had was when we were in this apartment complex. We went to knock on these two doors. Well, for some reason I kept thinking 52 when the numbers we were going to was most definitely not 52. So after knocking the 2 doors, we decided to just knock 52. It was amazing. This man had met with missionaries in the past, and attended church and did not have anything against the church. He said he would definitely look into it when he was able to give more time to it. He recognized that in order to do it, he had to have his heart open to really giving it his all. He was also able to accept Book of Mormon and said he would read it. I loved it. FOLLOW THE SPIRIT. 

Other exciting news, the Sacramento California Mission will be expanding this coming July! We will be gaining 3 new stakes and 50 missionaries from the Modesto California Mission. Weird thought, is I will be home when all those changes take place..! 

I just want to let you all know how much I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is the single greatest thing in my life. It is because of Jesus Christ that I am who I am and have what I have. Because of Him I will be with my family forever, there is no question about that in my mind. He is the best. 

Have an amazing week!

Much Love Always, 
Sister MJ Baird

Old Town Sacramento

Old Town Sacramento


Bumper sticker found...Baird family knows why this is special - and the Blairs!





No comments:

Post a Comment