Monday, January 1, 2018

Adopting Daughter #4

Hey all!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hard to believe we have already hit 2018!! Time to make this year better than ever!

So, I am out of time, but I wanted to make you aware of two major things for the week. Transfers and Garry Bailey!

First Garry Bailey!! He came to church this Sunday and he will be getting baptized this Saturday!! I am so excited for him and it has been such an incredible experience getting to work with him and getting him to this point. He was completely prepared!!

And transfers. I will be leaving the dear Elk Grove and heading down to the Mather and Anatolia Wards in Rancho Cordova!! I will be serving in a trio with the lovely Sister Kearl and Sister Tenney! Sister Tenney has only been out 6 weeks, so, I will assist in finishing up her training. Sister Kearl is in her last 6 weeks, so it will be quite the transfer!!
I am so excited for this new adventure ahead of me. 

I want you all to know how much I love and miss you. 

Missions are the best and I am honored I get to serve one. 

I love my Heavenly Father and He loves you!!

Much Love Always,
Sister MJ Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment