Tuesday, January 16, 2018

2/3 of the way done, orrrrr 1 year!!

Hey oh you beautiful people!!

Well, I hit 1 year this week and that was exciting!! 

Part of me thought to end the email right then and there, but then I imagined my Mother's face and thought to do otherwise. 

Oh what a week!!

Honestly, it has been a bit crazy, but so good!! 

Far left - Sister Koller, then Sister Brown, then Sister Baird
Those three were in the MTC together!
The week started by having to attend some meetings and that was amazing!  I got to see both Sisters Brown and Sister Koller, the two other sisters who I was in the MTC district with. Shout out to Krista who is out there living life and being amazing. 

We then stopped in Folsom to plan and use the wifi and I got to see my wonderful old comp Sister Rowley. It was so good seeing her. She is doing amazing if you were wondering. They won't brag, so I will for her. When I saw them, in a week and a half they had gotten 12 new investigators. Wow!!

We then had some fun service and more meetings on Wednesday! wait service was Thursday opps... 

Well Thursday we had an amazing district meeting. We are focusing on the Christlike attributes this next several months and currently we are focused on Charity. I love it!!

Friday I got to go on exchanges with Sister Lund and Sister Tenney stayed with us. It was so much fun and we definitely saw miracles. 

Saturday we did a seeking Saturday bike blitz. It was fun to just get on our bikes as a trio of us. 

Sunday was stake conference and we got to sing with the youth choir, oh the spirit was so so very strong! Sister Kearl ended up being pretty sick Sunday and through Monday so that was how the past two days went. 

Now it is Tuesday and last week we were able to find 3 new investigators. We love being in a trio and love working hard. This is the Lord's work and I love being a part of it. 

Much Love Always,
Sister MJ Baird

Meetings!


If you were wondering if I was still weird, yes. No, I did not actually lick the shoe.

Clearly, I have a pretty biking face!

My most beautiful companions.

Taking our miracle video and Sister Kearl put a snail on my umbrella.

District Picture

Rancho Cordova Zone

Rancho Cordova Zone

Rancho Cordova Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment