Monday, May 1, 2017

A whole new world...


Beautiful people,
How was your week? I guess I always stick you with the lovely details of my week that I never ask about yours. So how was yours? How is life treating you? Excited for the summer season coming up? Any fun and exciting plans? I would love to hear what some of your answers are. :)

As for me, this week was finally one I could call happy. Not going to lie, my last few weeks of the last transfer were pretty difficult, but this week has definitely changed that around. Sister Wong is doing amazing and not afraid of anyone or anything. Well except spiders, don't go there. But you give her any person on the street or outside the car and she is there saying hello. Funny thing, I had to let her know that we probably shouldn't say hello to people on the street, from the car, when it is dark and 9 at night. She was a little disappointed. A few firsts for her this week included seeing a shirtless man that was not in her family, her first team up (we split with the Sister Training Leaders for 2 hours), and her first American "wings". (chicken wings, you know what I am talking about?) Anyway, it was awesome. She is still super funny and improving her English every day.

The work is pretty slow right now, but we are working hard. We are determined to get our numbers up this week. We are going to find those prepared souls. We know that the Lord has people waiting and we just need to find them.

Update on Madi! She is doing amazing!! We are getting closer and closer to her baptism and are working on getting all the details figured out for it. She is getting more excited every day we get closer to it.

Besides her, we really don't have anyone else, but that will change. We know it!!

Other exciting news, we are getting a new car!!!! Our car is at 49190 ish miles and they like to change them when they get close to 50000. yay! It'll be awesome!  
We had stake conference this week so that was cool and we got to go to Sister Wong's new missionary meeting. She "loved" it. Haha, we get to sit in a room for a few hours and get some training. They at least give us lunch. And this time I didn't fall asleep!! I may have the first time..

Well, not much this week, but I want you all to know how much I love and miss you. I know life isn't easy, but the Lord has a plan in store for all of us. We may not like the stage we are in now, but one day we will be able to look back and say, thank you for letting me go through that.
I want to invite each of you to find the Mormon Message, "The Will of God". It is truly an inspiring one and it always touches my heart.

Don't forget Mother's Day coming up. <3

Much Love Always,
Sister MJ Baird


Sister Wong and Sister Baird


Sister Wong and Sister Baird

Sister Wong and Sister Baird
at Zone Conference playing Noodle and Crackers!?

No comments:

Post a Comment