Monday, May 8, 2017

It's the final...

Sister Wong's first Chick-fil-A 
Happy Monday!!!

This week has been a good one and fast! It is weird to think that today is Monday. It feels like it was yesterday.

Sister Wong is still amazing. This week we hit a few more firsts for her. I forgot one last week so I'll start with that one. She pumped gas for the first time last week. This week she had her first Chick-fil-A, and she took her first Walmart trip. Apparently they don't have Walmart in Hong Kong. Who knew. Probably you. Haha ha, I know I am so funny... me and my rhythms. *sigh* anyway, back to what I was talking about. Yeah, Sister Wong! She is amazing. Learning new words that I realize are very strange, such as nerdy and quirky. I guess not normal words around the world.. It has been fun. I found out that when I first got her and said "You're a pro, so on top of it" she had no idea what that meant. Now she uses the phrase "on top of it" more. It's awesome.

Well in AMAZING news, Madi is getting baptized THIS Saturday and confirmed this Sunday! It is so amazing to see how far she and her Mom have come. I seriously love them and are so happy for them. We are working on getting everything figured out for it.  It's all coming together. There will definitely be pictures included next week!!

I also had my final interview with President Jardine. He is our mission President for those who didn't know. He is over all the missionaries in the California Sacramento Mission. He is amazing and truly inspired. He leaves in about a month in a half and then we will have President Hymas. It'll be different, but I know it is what the Lord needs to happen at this time.

Along with finals, I have to of course share with everyone that my most beautiful sister, Sidney graduates High School the same day that I have my baptism, THIS SATURDAY. *tear* she's all grown up!! She has officially done most of the lasts for high school. gah, I can't even believe it. You may or may not see my face in some of the pictures. It is fun :)

Well that is all I have for this week. This time next week, I'll be 20!! Woot woot! When did that happen??

Much Love Always,
MJ <3



Sunset and view from one of the neighborhoods we get to work in

Sunset and view from one of the neighborhoods we get to work in


A scripture I have come to LOVE. Jesus Christ will have to judge us, but He pleads for us first and foremost. He will do anything to help us reach our full potential. We just have to let Him in.  


Uh, Sister Wong time for companionship study, Sister wong?

First Wal-Mart trip for Sister Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment