Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Dumpster diving is fun, well the smashing part :)

Hey all,

Well this week I would have random thoughts of 'I am going to put that in my weekly email', and then I failed to write it down so I am going to do my best.

This is actually my last week of the transfer (6 weeks), so next preparation day will actually be on Tuesday. Thought that was kind of important to mention. 

So Luis is doing amazing! He is still on track to be baptized on the 25th of March, which is amazing! 
Front Row: Sister Baird
2nd Row:  Sister Anderson, Elder Stewart, Sister Kaufusi, Elder Escoton,  Elder  Forte
Back Row: Sister Sessions, Elder Wingard

I got to go mountain biking last preparation day and for those you who remember, yes my coordination is still awful. 

Front Row: Elder Wingard, Elder Escoton, Elder Young Yen, Elder Forte,
Back Row: Sister Baird, Elder Ross, Sister Anderson, Sister Sessions, Sister Kaufusi, Elder Stewart
Sister Baird - random pic while Mountain Biking
This week we had an awesome service opportunity to help an elderly, non member move and it was so fun! I ended up getting to see an old grandfather clock from the 1760s! .....and I got to climb in one of those large dumpsters and crush stuff! It was great!!

Another awesome experience this week was having a huge turning point with my companion. We are better than ever and can't wait to get to work this week. She's been sick for a  few days. Hopefully her illness fades soon. Keep her in your prayers. 

Lastly, I wanted to keep you all updated on some real life stuff! Friday evening I found out that Sidney and I were both accepted into BYU- Provo!!  YAY!
...and Sidney attended Prom! AHHHH! She's all grown up!!

and a final shout out...
Happy Birthday! 
MARRYANN PHILLIPS  I LOVE YOU

Much Love Always,
Folsom, CA Sunset
Sister MJ Baird

 
Left to Right - Peter, Lucy, Judy, Sister Hunt, Michael, John. We were teaching English and the word was 'picture'.
So we took a picture!

Left to Right: Sister Baird,  Sister Hyde, and Sister Davis (The STL's - Sister Training Leaders)

Open roads between Folsom and Eldorado Hills - headed to do service. 

Sister Baird driving! What!? If you know her, you know how much she loves driving!


No comments:

Post a Comment