Monday, March 20, 2017

Slow week....but I love you!

Sister Baird Selfie on St. Patrick's Day


ALOHAAAA,

I miss Hawaii a little, so I thought I'd throw in a little aloha this week.

This week I don't have too much, but I will keep you a little updated. You will first be receiving two group emails this week. I guess last week was evil and my email did not send out to anyone! 

Update on Luis....
As you will find out in the other email, I am no longer covering Luis as a result of transfers and no longer covering the Folsom 4th Ward, but I did find out that his baptism was postponed. Sadly, he has had some work conflicts that are not making it easy. Dang Satan getting in the way. However, he is still planning to get baptized - so that is good! 

We met this guy named Tony! He is Native American and actually speaks one of the native languages. He is super interesting, but we are hoping he is willing to take a chance with the gospel. I will let you all know how that goes!! 

Not a lot happened this week, but you will be graced with some pictures so that is good. I will make sure next week's email has more. This was a slow week.

I love you all, and all the emails I'm getting! (which is so so many...

New Zone

New Zone - having fun!

1st Zone
1st Zone - clowning around - having fun!

)

Haha, but for real I do love you all. 

Much Love Always,
Sister MJ Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment