Monday, February 20, 2017

What's Your Favorite Color? 8.

Well this week was rough. So I want to focus on the positives.

I will start with the subject line!

We get to volunteer at an old folk's place (sorry not sorry..) and there was the cutest old lady who was sleeping most days we went, but this time she was awake!! I decided to talk to her and ask her favorite color, and she proudly responded with 8. I haven't been able to not laugh about it since.

President Jardine and his wife are in my first ward and I got to hear them speak!!
Sister Baird and Sister Anderson
in front of the California Sacramento Temple

My companion and I spoke in our second ward and President and Sister Jardine actually came and listened to our talks!!



I MADE IT TO SUNDAY. This was a positive.

Members fed us almost everyday.
Sister Baird and Sister Anderson - dinner at the Kolanders' home.
Picture sent to Momma Baird by Sister Kolander. A very pleasant Sunday evening surprise!

AND for the grand finale, after we had to release (yes drop for other missionaries) a minimum of three this week, we 
GAINED THREE NEW INVESTIGATORS!! and we had the most incredible street contact!! Bitter sweetly we had to give him to the Spanish Sisters, but he was the definition of GOLDEN. 

This week was hard. The hardest of my mission so far, but it had positives. It was not all bad at all. The Lord blesses us when we endure. It won't always be easy, but He will help you get through it.

I want to give a sincere apology to all of you as I forgot to wish you A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY last week!!!!!!!

Also shout out to Sinclair and Brody for getting hitched this week!! Congrats!!

Sister Baird uploaded this picture to use, but I don't know the story behind it.
I'll share an update on this picture once I know more.
I love you all so much, please continue to email me, and please include your address!! Even if you think I have it, send it anyway!!

Much Love Always,


Sister MJ Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment