Monday, February 13, 2017

1/18 of the way done!

Hey all! 

Sister Baird selfie at the California Sacramento Temple on Preparation Day.

I  definitely want to say thank you for all the emails I have gotten since I have been out. Emailing time goes by so fast that it is hard to reply to everyone individually. I make a list, get through my family and group email and the time is basically gone. Isn't it great? Anyway, sorry. For real though, those addresses will SAVE me. Please please get them to me. Especially if you have emailed me, I want to reply to you so badly.
PS... to anyone out of country (ahem Congo and Taiwan, how many stamps to send you letters?) 

Sister Baird and Sister Anderson at the California Sacramento Mission Office.
This week has actually been a little hard. We had to put 3 people on the possible release list and we had one other family that we had to release. It was hard, but my companion promised that blessings do come when we let people go for the time being. It is all about the Lord's timing, not my timing. 



In fun news, I am 1/18th of the way through my mission. Holy molies. I hit my 1 month mark on the 11th of February. Time flies when you are having fun. 

I don't have a lot this week, but I wanted to make sure that I got an email out. I am semi-getting used to buying food on  my own. I have decided to go tortias (yes, I did spell that wrong, and if you love me, you will ignore it) instead of bread. They last longer. :) Also cuties last longer than grapes so there is that. 

I'm sorry that I don't have more time to write. I really wish I did.

Please, please continue sending me emails, and if you do with your address. I am getting all your emails and it definitely helps to keep me going.

I love you all more than you could ever know. 
 
Sister Baird and others at the California Sacramento Temple.
I'll have to add who is in the picture later, she didn't include 

Much Love Always,

Sister MJ Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment