Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day from Sister MJ Baird


Looking up towards the Angel Moroni on the California Sacramento Temple.
This was a physical letter that was sent to us from Sister Baird.

FamBam,

I know it's nothing like what I usually do, but I couldn't not send a Valentine. I love you all so much. Thank you for your constant support I'm not sure what I would do without you, I wouldn't survive. 

I wanted to share my testimony with you all as well.
 

I know that this is the true Church on the earth today. I know without a doubt in my mind. For the first time in my life, I had questions, but I realized they weren't doubts. We don't have to let the questions we have become doubts. I know most of you know this quote, but "DOUBT YOUR DOUBTS, before YOU DOUBT YOUR FAITH". The Lord and Heavenly Father have given us so much, why do we take one thing and make it or let a cause us to doubt the rest. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know it was translated by the power of God, through Joseph Smith. If you're not currently, I challenge you to read the Book of Mormon for yourself. Ask God yourself if it is true. I promise He will answer you in the way you are supposed to be answered. The great thing about this gospel is you're not supposed to just accept what everyone says and tells you. Go ahead and ask a question, but then be willing to pray with a sincere heart, being willing to accept whatever answer you get. You have to have faith as well. If you don't think you're going to get an answer, then you probably won't. We have to have faith that we will get an answer. I know that Heavenly Father loves us. Each and everyone of us. He knows us personally. He knows you by name. There is a reason it is always "one by one". It will always be that way. We aren't numbered at all. We are His son's and daughter's. We are Christ's brothers and sisters. I know that sending Christ down to earth was one of the hardest things He could go through, but He did it for us. For me. For you. I know that Christ went through what He did for us, out of pure love. He had to experience everything. The pain was so hard to bear that at one point He cried out to have it removed, but it wasn't. He push through and finished so each of us would have a chance to live again and never be alone. He was able to go through what He did because He is the Son of God. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ would never leave us alone, out here without doing all they can. I know that we have a living prophet on the earth today and I know that that man is Thomas S Monson.  I will sustain him every day of my life and every Prophet after that until the day I die. He is a man of God, called to lead and guide us today. I know that no mortal illness can stop him when he is needed as a Prophet of this church. I know that a mission wasn't always in my plans, but I know, without a doubt, that it was ALWAYS in Heavenly Fathers plans for me. I have gained such a desire to share this incredible message. One that I have never had before. This gospel changes lives. I testify of that every day, and I don't plan on stopping. I know that families are forever. I know I was put in the family I was for a reason and I wouldn't change it for the world. I know this Church is true. I know our Heavenly Father is a loving father and I know Jesus is the Christ.

I love you all, so incredibly much. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Happy Valentine's Day, much love always!

Sister MJ Baird 

No comments:

Post a Comment