Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Shotgun Training in the Boonies!

Hey all!

Well, I am going to keep this one short and sweet. 

As my subject line states, yes I am once again TRAINING. What! Yes, crazy. Everyone did not believe me at first. I would not have believed it if I hadn't received the call myself. I am so excited though. 

For those of you who do not know what shot gun means. It is where the two Missionaries who were in the Ward leave and two new Missionaries come in. That means my companion and I are brand new to the Ward and yes, I am actually out of Folsom. It is weird that I served 6 months there, but let me tell you. That place definitely has my heart. 

I am now serving in the Cameron Park Ward with Sister Rowley. She is from Utah and such a sweetheart. She is ready to work hard and does not judge me when I got us lost our first night in the area. Shout out to the STL's who saved us. 

In other fun news, my awesome MTC companion Sister Koller, is now my STL! I am so excited to work with her and now Sister Moffet again! It is going to be an awesome transfer. 

Besides that I do not have much. A miracle Sister Wong and I had this week was for the first time in 6 months we had a non-member at our Gospel Principles class on Sunday!! My last Sunday there and I got to finally have an investigator there. I loved it! I also got to sing in Silva so that was fun as well. 

Saying goodbye was hard, but I know that as I trust in the Lord all will work out in the way that it needs to. 

Oh and my new area is totally in the middle of no where, but because of that I got to go to a beautiful hike today and see a waterfall!

Love and miss you all! 
Question this week: How have you seen the Lord bless your life?

Much Love Always,
Sister MJ Baird


Sister Wong! 
Sister Wong...Ketchup?! 

Saying goodbyes! 
Saying goodbyes! 
Saying goodbye! 
Daughter like Mother! Yep...ice cream makes everything better! 
Sister Wong and Sister Baird selfie - have you ever seen one of those? 

No comments:

Post a Comment