Monday, November 20, 2017

Have Gratitude as your Attitude!

Hello people to whom I am grateful to know!!

With Thanksgiving this week, I just wanted to list some things that I am grateful for!!

First, Sister Simpson. For being my companion. She has been such a great companion and I am excited to be sharing the holidays with her. Yes, we are staying together for the next transfer!

Second, President and Sister Hymas. For being amazing Mission parents. 

Next, My family and friends who continually support me. 

Fourth, The Book of Mormon for being Another Testament of Jesus Christ and for bringing greater peace into my life. 

Fifth, Heavenly Father for being a loving Father who knows me so perfectly and for sending His Only Begotten Son for us. 

Sixth, for Jesus Christ for going through what He did. He went through what He did so that we never would have to be alone or feel alone. He understands perfectly how we feel, always. 

Seventh, I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ for shaping my life and me into the way it needs to be. All of who I am and who I hope to be one day become, is, because of Christ's gospel. 

Finally, I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to share that for a full 18 months of my life. 

Have an amazing Thanksgiving and always remember to "Have an attitude of Gratitude". 

Oh fun fact from the week, going into Saturday, Sister Simpson and I had no 'new investigators', but, on Saturday we were able to find 5 new ones!!

Much Love Always, 
Sister MJ Baird




Special Treat for you all! This was from Sister Baird's Facebook Page. (November 18, 2017)

Someone left my name on the Board, so of course a picture was in order!

Fun with Sister Simpson!


Do you seen the creepy crouching man? 

Fun during comp study. Don't trust me with chalk. What would you guess it is?

Happy 2 Months Sister Simpson!
BTW - She didn't know the sign was behind her!

Here comes another 6 weeks!

Bottom Row: L to R :
H. Barrera, S. Root, S. Thomas, S. Simpson, Sister Baird, S. Searle, H. Singer, S. McDonald
Second Row:
H. Peterson, H. Najero.
Third Row (Elders) L to R:
E. Gibbons, E. Cook, E. Nelson, E. Berry, E. Snow, E. Martineau, E. Pearson, E. Henry, E. Edgington, E. Allen


No comments:

Post a Comment