Monday, August 14, 2017

7/18th of the way down!

Well, I made the mistake of saving my group for last so I am almost out of time. I will try to keep this sweet and simple!!

Tuesday I woke up sick!! It was a blast. Sister Rowley took over the "mom" position for a little bit. Made sure I drank water and all that fun stuff. We also had her two week new missionary meeting, during her 4th week..! 

Wednesday was ZONE CONFERENCE! I love zone conference. It is seriously the best. We started reading the Book of Mormon as a mission so I will make sure to send the schedules in my pics email. Please read along with us. And share your insights. I dare you all! Okay, that was childish sorry, but for reals, you should join. It'll be amazing! 

Thursday we had service and I was still sick. It was great. 

Friday I honestly cannot remember what I did. 
But I do remember Saturday!!

MIRACLE.

Let me try to keep this short and simple. 

August first we got a referral with an incomplete address, an email that never responded and a phone number that just ended the call immediately. 

Friday during weekly planning I said lets give it a whirl and try and call one more time. IT WENT THROUGH. But no answer, so we tried to text and WE GOT A RESPONSE FROM THE PERSON SAYING OH YES PLZ to still wanting a Book of Mormon. 

Gave us apartment number, Saturday we go at the time and she is not the one who lives there. Text her and she says sorry that was the wrong address, but she still wnats it. Sets up new time, but still no address, but we know it was the letter D. 

We decide to knock all the letter D apartments. We got through 6 total, including the first one we tried and 4 answered. 3 of the 4 took Book of Mormons! Because we did not know the number we had to knock all the doors, ending up finding so many potentials!! 

Also she accepted conditional baptism. 

Hopefully that made sense. It was amazing. Also Kristi came to church again and was telling people about her baptism!! September 9th, woot woot!! So pumped. Oh, did I mention Saturday we handed out a total of 7 Book of Mormons!! It was amazing!

Okay, well I think that is it for the week. Oh and I hit 7 months! And I got to spend my 7 month mark with my amazing MTC comp Sister Koller! She is the best and I am so glad I got to be with her for the great day!

Have an amazing week and if you're bored or something I'd love to hear from you!

ALSO SHOUT OUT TO MY GRANDPA AND FATHER WHO HAD BIRTHDAYS!!!!!

Much Love Always, 
Sister MJ Baird
Sister Baird and Sister Koller (her MTC companion) together at their 7 month mark!

Sister Baird and Sister Rowley (Selfie Time!)

Sister Baird and Sister Rowley (Selfie Time!)

Sister Baird and Sister Rowley (Selfie Time!)

Sister Baird has become friends with these horses. They see them in the mornings when they go for a run.
She has decided that 'she loves them'.

Sister Baird has become friends with these horses. They see them in the mornings when they go for a run.She has decided that 'she loves them'. 

The view is from a members home we ate at last night.

Sister Baird and Sister Rowley Selfie Time

Sister Baird and Sister Rowley Selfie Time

L to R: Sister Rowley, Sister Baird and Sister Wong - Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment