Monday, June 18, 2018

Signing off and heading home.

Well hey there. 


This is the final Monday I have in the field, so not much to update on. Just wanted to make sure everyone had the information they needed for if they wanted to come to my Homecoming talk! It is where I will give a talk in the first hour of church for about 20 minutes. I will talk to about a topic I have been given, but also will be able to share some experiences from my mission. The meeting begins at 9 AM. Hope to see you there!

The Book of Mormon


I want you all to know that these past 18 months have been incredible. I have loved serving the Lord with all of my heart, might, mind and strength. I am however, excited to be able to move forward and see what else the Lord has in store for me. I trust His plan and will do whatever I can to follow it. 

Stay close to the Lord, and remember I am sending you love, always.

Sister MJ Baird
California Sacramento Mission
January 2017 - June 2018

Sis Baird and the Morgan Family








Mike (recent convert) and his lovely wife!


No comments:

Post a Comment