Monday, May 21, 2018

Is it Sunday? Dang it, forgot to water my corn field!

Well hey there!! Fancy meeting you here!! 

So to start, the subject line is just something a man said in a contact yesterday. He is about 20.. and it was a corn field the size of his car. Oh good times. 

Well this week has been one for the books, that is for sure. Last week Sister Ellsworth and I set a crazy awesome, faith filled goal of finding 10 new investigators this week. Now a good week we find three, and a really great week is four or five, and on my mission so far, the most I have found in a single week is six. Sister Ellsworth's most was the same at six. So, it was definitely full of faith to set that goal, but we were diligent and obedient and GOD KNEW IT!! And because of that He rained in the blessings! 

Mahtab
Majid
Saina
Saeid
Jose
Maria
Fernando
Jessica
Jessica
Tyler
Vikki
Alex

This wasn't even all of them. This week just for our area we found 10. When we then include the referrals for other areas, we bring it up to 17 people we found this week. God does His work and when we are willing to do His will, He will use us as His instruments. 

An update regarding Sarah. She has had a hard week, but we are meeting with her Saturday to see how she wants to move forward. Keep her in your prayers. She is an amazing person, who is being tired really hard right now. 

This week I also got to exchanges with Sister Clifford. She is amazing and I have so much to learn from her. 

I also got to do team ups with Sister Mitchell and Sister Workman!! I have so very blessed to be serving with so many incredible sisters. They work so hard and it shows. I also have a lot left to learn from them.

Overall, Sister Ellsworth and I are having a complete blast. We are exhausted every night. I am incredibly behind on my journal and slightly freaking out about the time I have left. But I know that all I have to worry about right now is the sharing a beautiful message about Jesus Christ. About how He lives and He loves you. 

You're getting low on weeks to email, so you may want to get on that. :D

Much Love Always,
Sister MJ Baird

Sis Baird and Sis Ellsworth - a selfie, of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment