Monday, June 19, 2017

IT IS HOT. ALSO HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


Well, this email is going to be fairly short because Sister Wong and I have some business to deal with for our Ward we just found out about and that kind of takes priority over group emails. I want to say that I love you all and the Lord loves each and every one of you. He knows you personally and is always willing to help lift you when you are down and struggling.

In news, it is very hot. Not the real temperature, but what the car showed when we started it today be will in one of the pictures. Currently, I believe, it is 107. Woot woot!!

Speaking of hot things, I have some news, I guess I should share about home life. The Baird's are moving!! My family is in the final process of selling the house and will be heading out to Arizona. Hot hot hot!! It is mixed emotions about leaving the place I call home, but I know that it is all in the Lord's plan. Otherwise, it would not have happened. I will always be a mid-west girl that I can tell you! I love my flat land and horizons and fall bonfires! 

In news of the work, after almost two weeks of no contact with Craig, we made contact with him!! It had gotten to the point where we said if we do not make contact, we are releasing him. We pulled up and there he was. Not the time to release yet!! :)

Madi Griffin had an amazing time at girls' camp and made so many friends!! I was seriously a glowing proud Mom at church. She chose to sit with friends over us, and let me tell you, that is a good thing!! 

Other than that, I have just two more things to say.

Congrats to my Brother and Sister-in-law, Lee and Samantha. Tomorrow, they will be sealed in the Temple for all time and eternity. I am so proud of you two and wish I could be there more than anything. I love you both!!

And Happy Father's Day to all of you, who have, are or will dads out there. This also goes out to all the men who have been father figures in my life. Thank you for your great examples. 

Most of all, Happy Father's Day to my Heavenly Father. He knows me better than myself and He will always be there by my side, helping me to become the best version of myself. 

I love you all and the question I have for you this week, what is the most exciting summer plan you have? Even if it is just sleeping, I want to know :)

Much Love Always,
Sister MJ Baird

Sad, but not sure why....

Eating healthy. Proof!

Circa 1995 New Era Cover
Top Left person in picture is our Chinese Group Leader in our Ward.
He's Japanese and Chinese.

Sister Wong and Sister Baird selfie time!

Sister Wong and Sister Baird selfie time! Take 2

Sister Wong and Sister Baird selfie time! Take 3

Sister Wong and Sister Baird selfie time! Take 4

Little girl at a dinner appointment that wanted to take a Selfie! Couldn't resist!

Someone had one of the locks on their house for selling it and she had never seen one before,
SOOO of course we took a picture!

We actually had time to get ready because there was no Ward Council.
Thanks Dads!!

Told you, it was hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment